Tuesday, August 4, 2009
@ 8:08 PM
Happy birthday William Ding!Go celebrate must call me hor! hahas
I think its been very long since i blog liao.
Have been quite busy last few weeks
With schoolwork, journal and others
Also play games durin the weekends with friends
But now, its not the time to play le
I hope I can start my revision asap
But sometime say no talk lols
National Day is this Sunday
SO FAST!
I think I must catch the fireworks this Sunday.
Every year 1 time! hahas
Let me try to blog longer this time as i will not be bloggin so often le
So talking abt today...
Wake up at 6+
Go school... (lols what elsa?)
lol its like any other typical day
But I find today RICH lesson more interesting
It is about friends...
Mr Goh den call us say something about friends
And I say... understanding
I also don't know why i say that...
It jus pop out and i just say it when Mr Goh asked me
But seriously, I don't understand a lot of my friends...
After school was mock exam..
It lasted 2 and a half hours
Some easy question but some hard questions too
Then go home with CT, KB & VMON.
And Gratz to KB 4Th job le Viper :P
Thats all! Cya guys
Tags replied...S.ILING: ya lor u pro hahas :D-meL_.: hahas thanks :)MADEL: hahas thanks update le :)Scrin-: Yo Scrinoid, play DotA somemore lah! :Dwilliam: Yo birthday boy thanks hah :)